Have you or your family experienced a crisis due to sudden unemployment, unexpected medical expenses, car repairs, or other issues?
If you live in Frisco or within the Frisco ISD limits and have a documented crisis, you may be eligible to receive food through our food pantry, help paying your utility bills, rent/mortgage assistance, assistance with pursuing your education and more. In order to determine if you are eligible, come into our office located at 8780 Third Street in Frisco to complete an application and set up an appointment to meet with a Case Manager. During your appointment, a Case Manger will complete an assessment to determine your eligibility and provide you with an overview of our programs and services. If you live outside of Frisco or Frisco ISD, dial 211 in the state of Texas or visit www.211texas.org to find a social service agency that meets your needs in the area in which you reside.
In order to assist us in determining your eligibility, you must bring the following to your appointment with a Case Manager:
- Picture ID for all adults
- Social security cards for yourself and all in the household
- Birth certificates for all children
- Proof of residence
- Current lease agreement or mortgage statement
- Copy of all household bills
- Proof of all income. All that apply: paycheck stubs, unemployment eligibility notice, bank statements, tax statement from previous year, child support statement, Social Security/SSDI benefits statement, Food Stamps and TANF letter showing benefit amount
- Documentation of crisis situation. All that apply: doctor’s letter, medical bills, police/Fire report, paid receipts for unusual/unexpected expenses
- Emergency Financial Assistance (can be used for rent/mortgage, utilities, education scholarship toward tuition and or books, employment support such as uniforms or professional license renewal)
- Gas vouchers
- Food Pantry
- Holiday Program for children and seniors
- School supplies
- Thanksgiving Program
- Clothing/household vouchers
The agency serves as an information and referral clearinghouse, providing links to hundreds of social services providers throughout North Texas. Our case managers will assist you to help identify your needs and provide you with critical services and information.