Gala 2018 - ONE Sponsor Opportunities
Show your support of Frisco Family Services and Gala 2018 - ONE by becoming a sponsor. This year's event will be held on Saturday, March 3, 2018, at the elegant Hilton Dallas/Plano Granite Park hotel at 6 p.m.
Gala 2018 - ONE directly supports the mission of Frisco Family Services, helping members of our communities who are facing hunger, homelessness and other urgent needs to improve their quality of life and achieve self-sufficiency. Be a part of a COMMUNITY that CARES, and CHANGE LIVES today. Support this year's gala as a sponsor, program advertiser, and/or distinguished guest.
Our 2018 Sponsor Packet outlines the opportunities and benefits offered for all levels of support, which will help to fund the many programs and services provided to more than 3,490 individuals served in our communities. We hope YOU will be a part of Gala 2018 - ONE! Together, we can make a difference!
Sponsorship Levels Available:
Diamond Sponsor, Title Sponsor of Event - $30,000 (limit one) - SOLD OUT
Emerald Sponsor - $20,000
Band Sponsor - $20,000 (limit one)
Ruby Sponsor - $15,000
Sapphire Sponsor - $10,000
Live Auction Sponsor - $10,000 (limit one)
Silent Auction Sponsor - $8,500 (limit one)
Valet Sponsor - $7,500 (limit one) - SOLD OUT
Platinum Sponsor - $5,500
Gold Sponsor - $3,500
Guest Gift Sponsor - $3,500 (limit one)
Silver Sponsor - $2,500
For a full list of sponsorship opportunities and benefits click on our 2018 Sponsor Packet.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Your company or organization's name/logo included on Gala 2018 - ONE promotional materials and advertising, as well as during the event.
- Exposure to key decision-making audience including City Officials and community businesses.
- Public demonstration of community support.
- Tax-deductible charitable contribution to benefit Frisco Family Services and your own community.
- Directly supporting the mission of Frisco Family Services, helping members of our communities who are facing hunger, homelessness and other urgent needs improve their quality of life and achieve self-sufficiency.