Frisco Resale Donation Line Processor
The Donation Line Processor is responsible for accepting donations in the drive though Donation Line and maintaining excellent Customer Service as they deal with donors. The Donation line Processor receives direction from the Donations Lead or, in the absence of the Donation Lead, from the Resale Assistant Manager-Hard Goods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure that each guest/donor receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every donor and maintaining outstanding standards.
• Inspect all merchandise deliveries and donations to ensure that the FFS standards are met.
• Offer a donation receipt to every donor.
• Sort donations by category and store in the proper container.
• Move the donation containers to the appropriate Processing area.
• Keep the donation clean and orderly
• Assist in floor moves.
• Pack the bulk truck are properly packed with only bulk items.
• Pack the truck for transport to the Furniture Depot.
• Move all donation containers into the Resale Store at night.
• Ensure that the driveway and the alley are kept free of litter.
• Performs other duties assigned.
No direct supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma required.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business communication. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, managers, donors, and the general public.
Ability to apply basic mathematics concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Sensitivity to cultural differences and ability to relate well to persons with various ethnic backgrounds and lifestyles. Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients, volunteers, donors, and staff. Strong organizational and record keeping skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Hand trucks and dollies should be used whenever possible. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please apply in person at 9125 Dogwood Frisco, TX 75034 or send your resume by email.