Hunger in Frisco? Yes, hunger and food insecurity is a reality for many in Frisco and Frisco ISD, which includes Frisco and parts of Little Elm, McKinney and Plano. In fact, more than 398,000 meals were distributed at no cost to neighbors in crisis this past year through Frisco's only community Food Pantry. As our community grows, so does the need for Frisco Family Services Food Pantry. We are seeing more and more neighbors who, because of a crisis in their household (like illness, divorce or a job loss), need help putting food on the table, so they can use their financial resources for other essentials – like rent or mortgage payments, utilities and prescription medications.
Our FeedFrisco initiative is a great opportunity for your group, family or organization to make a difference in your community by collecting food and supplies, and raising the funds necessary to keep the Food Pantry stocked. Every food donation helps prevent hunger in our very own community.
There are several ways you can help prevent hunger right here, right NOW:
Amazon, Kroger and Tom Thumb provide opportunities to FeedFrisco while you shop.
- With AmazonSmile you can give every time you shop.
- Feed your family, while helping to feed others by signing up for the Good Neighbor Grocery Programs.
Set up a donation drive for food/supplies or collect funds with your Company, HOA, Church, Civic or Social Group, etc...
- 6 useful tips that will lead to FeedFrisco success!
- FeedFrisco Resources to help in the organization and promotion of your Food Drive.
Make a Donation: Your financial contribution will be used to purchase Food Pantry items that are most needed at the time your gift is made.
- I want to participate in FeedFrisco by making a gift now!