Holiday Store Program
Frisco Family Services Holiday Store Program enables our families to shop for their own holiday gifts for each member of the family at no charge. It is only with your help that we can make a difference in the lives of families and seniors in need or in crisis, while making their holidays a little brighter.
How You Can Help:
- Sponsor a child, teen, parent or senior. Each one of our gift "ornaments" represents a single new and unused gift for either a child, a teen, a parent, or a senior.
- Make a financial contribution to FFS in support of the program.
- Provide gift cards/certificates, new clothes and new toys for children of all ages or gifts for teens, parents and seniors.
- Fill a stocking with goodies such as candy, toothbrush, toothpaste, chapstick, coloring books, stickers, games, etc., for a child, teen, or senior. Stockings donated by the Frisco Quilt Guild will be provided.
- Host a Holiday Drive for specific items such as teen gifts, new coats, gloves, hats, household items, etc.
- Donate wrapping paper/bows/gift tags for the families to wrap their gifts.
- Volunteer to help with set up or during the week-long Holiday Store Program. If you're interested, email our Volunteer Services Manager at email@example.com.