Ready to make an IMPACT in your local community?
Volunteer Orientations are offered the 2nd & 4th Wednesday each month from 5-6 p.m. for adults over 18. In addition to the orientation, you must be available the following Tuesday, from 2-4 p.m. The orientations last approximately one hour and the serving lasts approximately 2 hours, so please plan accordingly so you receive the full benefit of all the information we offer. Currently, we are limiting the orientation and serving days to 10 people.
Volunteer Orientations and serving are offered the 3rd Thursday each month from 2-3 p.m. for children 16 and 17 years old. The orientations last approximately one hour, so please plan accordingly so you receive the full benefit of all the information we offer. Currently, we are limiting the orientation to 10 people.
If you would like to attend, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and the best time to reach you.
Your request does not guarantee a reservation - you must receive a confirmation from us for your seat to be reserved.
For our volunteer orientations, the health and safety of everyone is our top priority.
Please read the following:
- Orientations are for individuals 16 years old and up
- We request that everyone wear a mask at orientation and gloves and a mask during serving time
- 6 ft. social distancing will be strictly enforced at the orientation and while serving
- Your confirmed reservation is for a single seat only
- If you are exhibiting any flu/virus type symptoms, you may be asked to reschedule