What You Need to Know.
If you live in Frisco or Frisco ISD and have a documented crisis, you may be eligible to receive food through Frisco's only community food pantry, or qualify for financial assistance with rent, utilities or other essential needs to help you achieve or maintain self-sufficiency.
To determine if you are eligible:
- Call us at 972.335.9495 or come into our office located at 8780 3rd Street in Frisco to complete an application
- Schedule an appointment to meet with a Case Manager.
During your appointment, a Case Manager will complete an assessment to determine your eligibility and provide you with an overview of our programs and services.
If you live outside of Frisco or Frisco ISD, dial 211 in the state of Texas or visit www.211texas.org to find a social service agency that meets your needs in the area in which you reside.
In order to assist us in determining your eligibility for services, you must bring the following to your appointment with a Case Manager:
- Picture ID for applicants
- Government official identification for all household members (birth certificate, passport, school ID, social security card)
- Current lease agreement or housing agreement
- Copy of all household bills (disconnect notice is not applicable)
- Proof of all income including: paycheck stubs (for one month), unemployment eligibility notice, bank statements (last 30 days), tax statement from the previous year, child support statement, social security/SSDI benefits statement, SNAP (formerly known as food stamps), and TANF letter showing benefit amount
- Documentation of crisis situation such as: doctor’s letter, medical bills, police/fire report, paid receipts for unusual/unexpected expenses
Para informacion en espanol, llama 972-335-9495.
Call Frisco Family Services for more information about services provided in your community.