- Apr. 2022: FORE! Mayor's Golf Classic | Volunteer Appreciation
- Mar. 2022: GalaONE Live Raffle Packages...RSVP TODAY!
- Feb. 2022: Meeting Challenges Head On! / Heart Health Month
- Jan. 2022: Make 2022 a Year of Service
- Dec. 29, 2021: Important Year-end Giving Considerations
- Mar. 2021: Spring Into Action!
- Jan. 24, 2022: Save the Date for GalaONE 2022!
- Dec. 10, 2021: Bringing Smiles and Holiday Gifts to Local Families & Seniors
- Nov. 16, 2021: Neighbors Helping Neighbors at Saturday’s Thanksgiving Meal Program
Summer is the perfect time to show your kids that giving back can be fun. Choose an organization that has a shared interest among your family and ask about volunteer opportunities.
All work and no giving back makes for a dull workplace! Talk to your employer about already existing programs such as matching gifts or time off to volunteer.
Use the power you have to make the world a brighter, better place, and you’re sure to also experience some of that kindness. Together, we have the power to change the world!
In order to preserve our beautiful planet, it’s going to take work from everybody. Encourage your family and friends to join you so that we can preserve the place we call home!
Now is the perfect time to join a local or national organization as a mentor to help make a difference in the lives of kids around the world. Check out these top reasons you should become a mentor today.