- Feb. 27, 2023: GalaONE 2023: community • purpose • impact
- Nov. 18, 2022: Thanksgiving Meal Distribution Program
- Nov. 03.2022: Community-wide Food & Clothing Drive
- Sep. 26, 2022: Inflation Increasing Hunger Risk in Frisco
- Jul. 28, 2022: Events Seek to Lessen Inflation’s Impact on K-12 Families
- Jul. 13, 2022: FeedFrisco Community-wide Food Drive - July 16th
- Nov. 1, 2022: Market/Resale Store Donation Drive
- Oct. 2022: Gathering Together, Building Community!
- Sep. 2022: Fill the Shelves For Frisco Neighbors in crisis!
- Sep. 2022: #NTXGivingDay / Together We Change Lives!
- Jul. 2022: Add Us To Your Grocery List / FeedFrisco July 16th
- Apr. 2022: FORE! Mayor's Golf Classic / Volunteer Appreciation
- Mar. 2022: GalaONE Live Raffle Packages...RSVP TODAY!
- Feb. 2022: Meeting Challenges Head On! / Heart Health Month
- Jan. 2022: Make 2022 a Year of Service
Being kind to a stranger may seem simple, but it often requires a conscious effort to do. How can you show kindness to strangers in your life? We have 9 ideas to start.
How can you make a difference in the world? By reducing your carbon footprint. Check out these easy ways you can lessen your environmental impact and help save the earth.
A mentorship program has more in store than just for the mentee. If you’re not sure whether mentoring is right for you, take a look at these eight ways becoming a mentor can benefit you.
Tomorrow, September 12th, commemorates America’s favorite frothy chocolate drink in a way which brings together chocolate and ice cream lovers alike.
Whether you choose to volunteer at a local shelter, support military service personnel or donate to a cause you care about, your Labor Day can be focused on honoring those who have worked so hard to build up our country’s economic and political well being.