- Nov. 18: 2022: Thanksgiving Meal Distribution Program
- Nov. 03.2022: Community-wide Food & Clothing Drive
- Sep. 26, 2022: Inflation Increasing Hunger Risk in Frisco
- Jul. 28, 2022: Events Seek to Lessen Inflation’s Impact on K-12 Families
- Jul. 13, 2022: FeedFrisco Community-wide Food Drive - July 16th
- Jan. 24, 2022: Save the Date for GalaONE 2022!
- Dec. 10, 2021: Bringing Smiles and Holiday Gifts to Local Families & Seniors
- Nov. 1, 2022: Market/Resale Store Donation Drive
- Oct. 2022: Gathering Together, Building Community!
- Sep. 2022: Fill the Shelves For Frisco Neighbors in crisis!
- Sep. 2022: #NTXGivingDay / Together We Change Lives!
- Jul. 2022: Add Us To Your Grocery List / FeedFrisco July 16th
- Apr. 2022: FORE! Mayor's Golf Classic / Volunteer Appreciation
- Mar. 2022: GalaONE Live Raffle Packages...RSVP TODAY!
- Feb. 2022: Meeting Challenges Head On! / Heart Health Month
- Jan. 2022: Make 2022 a Year of Service
- Dec. 2021: Important Year-end Giving Considerations
Give yourself and your loved ones the greatest gift this American Heart Month by focusing on making heart-healthy decisions towards a happier and healthier lifestyle.
There are plenty of ways you can continue to volunteer your time and efforts to make the world a better place—even from the comfort of your home or inside the warmth of an organization! Check out these eight opportunities to give back during the winter.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. helped make the world a better place and advocated for equal rights for everyone. Use MLK Day as a time to honor his legacy by giving back or doing something good for somebody else.
With a new year comes new opportunities to give back and do more good. Remember that there’s never a bad time to start giving back. Even if you fall off track, there’s always time to get back in the saddle.
The holidays are a wonderful time to spend together with family, friends and loved ones. However, it’s also an opportunity to give back