Host a donation drive for food/supplies or collect funds with your Company, HOA, Church, Civic or Social Group, etc...
- Review/use the FeedFrisco Tool Kit which has valuable information about organizing and running a successful food drive.
- Select an item(s) from our needs list and set a goal for the number you would like to collect.
- Complete the commitment this form and send back to our FFS Market Manager: William@FriscoFamilyServices.org.
- Promote and collect the item/s within your group using promotional flyers.
- Deliver the collected items to the Market, in boxes, at an agreed upon time. The Market has boxes you can use. We're located at 9085 Dogwood St., Frisco, TX 75033; and we are open M, T, Th, F from 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. and W from 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Consider making this an ongoing drive (monthly, quarterly, etc.).to help keep the Market stocked year-round.
Please feel free to use these materials to help in the organization and promotion of your Food Drive.