Set up a donation drive for food/supplies or collect funds with your Company, HOA, Church, Civic or Social Group, etc...
1. Review/use the FeedFrisco Tool Kit which has valuable information about organizing and running a successful food drive.
2. Select an item(s) from our needs list and set a goal for the amount of items you would like to collect.
3. Complete the commitment form (download) and send back to our Food Pantry Manager, email@example.com.
4. Promote and collect the item/s within your group using promotional flyers.
5. Deliver items to the Food Pantry in boxes at the agreed on time. The Food Pantry has boxes you can use and is located at 9085 Dogwood St., Frisco, TX 75034 and is open M, T, Th, F from 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. and W from 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.
6. Consider making this an on-going drive to keep the pantry stocked (monthly, quarterly, etc.).
Please feel free to use these materials to help in the organization and promotion of your Food Drive.