- Jul. 2022: Add Us To Your Grocery List / FeedFrisco July 16th
- Apr. 2022: FORE! Mayor's Golf Classic / Volunteer Appreciation
- Mar. 2022: GalaONE Live Raffle Packages...RSVP TODAY!
- Feb. 2022: Meeting Challenges Head On! / Heart Health Month
- Jan. 2022: Make 2022 a Year of Service
- Dec. 2021: Important Year-end Giving Considerations
- Mar. 2021: Spring Into Action!
- Jul. 28, 2022: Events Seek to Lessen Inflation’s Impact on K-12 Families
- Jul. 13, 2022: FeedFrisco Community-wide Food Drive - July 16th
- Jan. 24, 2022: Save the Date for GalaONE 2022!
- Dec. 10, 2021: Bringing Smiles and Holiday Gifts to Local Families & Seniors
- Nov. 16, 2021: Neighbors Helping Neighbors at Saturday’s Thanksgiving Meal Program
Water sustains life. Therefore, it’s vitally important to all of us. This August, celebrate National Water Quality Month by being aware of your water habits and taking steps to ensure clean water for everyone. When we have clean water, we can lead satisfying lives.
Family Fun Month is the perfect opportunity to celebrate the end of the summer before your children head back to school. Take advantage of these creative and altruistic ideas in order to have the best Family Fun Month possible this August.
Take advantage of the simple ways to find total wellness during August to celebrate National Wellness Month.
Take some time this week to think of a way that you can make a difference in the lives of others and go do it!
Whether you choose to volunteer your time, get involved in the community or even commit time to strengthening your relationships, living an altruistic life provides many ways to impact others around you.